April Fools

April Fools - Karli Perrin This review may contain spoilers, but only very tiny ones

Stars: 4/5

I really enjoyed this book. The story of April continues and how!
This book was a great follow up [b:April Showers|17831683|April Showers (April, #1)|Karli Perrin|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1370082868s/17831683.jpg|24948299].

We continue a little bit after the last book ended. It starts with finding out who got hurt in the horrible fire at her house and April staying over at Isaac. I won't give anymore away from the plot, since I don't want to ruin the story for anyone.

I really like April, she's not a pushover and doesn't let Isaac get away with things he shouldn't get away with. She's smart and sassy and a great main character. I also really like her group of friends and Isaac. I also really ended up liking Brody and their banter.

The writing is good, to the point and funny. Karli Perrin knows how to write fun and likeable characters - that you'll just want to keep reading about.

I like the setting, the fact that it's a book not set in America for once and that it's just different from most new adult books, because it doesn't involve the same storylines and drama plots that they somehow all contain. This book was fresh and I liked that April and Isaac were very consistent throughout the story.

The thing that I didn't like about this story, is that I wasn't ready to stop reading about these characters when the book was over. The book just isn't long enough and does feel a bit too fast paced.

I'm hoping for a spin-off on Brody and lucy! It felt like they have a good story potential.