Wait for You

Wait for You  - J. Lynn I really enjoyed reading this book. It's the story of Avery and Cam.
Avery moved a long way away to escape her cold and unloving parents and on the first the day of class she runs in to Cam, as in - she literally ran into him and the story begins.

I liked Avery a lot. She is a good girl with a good head on her shoulders. The story foreshadows that something happened to Avery during her childhood and I won't give away what. But it's not that hard to guess as the story develops.

Cam is a great guy who sweeps Avery of her feet. Though she keeps fighting the attraction she falls for him. I liked that Cam never really gives up on her and they are funny together. I found myself laughing out loud at several moments. There's also a lot of attraction between them and you'll find that you wished you could join Cam in a cold shower.

It's a great new adult book and I'm very glad I gave it a chance. I'll be reading more books from this writer and I can't wait for the following books to get published!