Foreplay

Foreplay  - Sophie Jordan This review may contain minor spoilers, but not much further than you'll already find in the synopsis

"You can’t even see it. I’m the safest thing you’ll ever find." - Reece

I really enjoyed reading this book. I give it 4/5 stars.

The book is about Pepper. I do kind of like Pepper, she is who she is and doesn't care that she's not a barfly but actually studies. But honestly, what kind of a name is Pepper? Somehow I found myself internally laughing everytime the name came up. At first I thought it was a nickname, but no her actual name is Pepper. And sometimes I kind of wanted to slap her silly for the choices she makes.

Pepper had always been in love with Hunter, her best friends brother. To Pepper, a life with Hunter equals a perfect life, with a perfect family and perfect trips do Disney Worls. There is however one problem, Pepper is still a virgin and has no idea how to seduce a 'man'. She decides that she needs to gain experience and to do so, she sets her eyes on 'the bartender' AKA Reece.

Reece is the typical: seems like a bad boy, but is actual a good guy- character. I liked Reece, I thought it was obvious what he thought of Pepper and he always seemed like a very decent guy.

As the two spend time together, Pepper starts be less sure of the fact that Hunter is THE guy for her. But that's all for the spoilers from me.

I liked Hunter, he actually seemed like a nice and good guy that would treat Pepper right. I also liked Peppers friends (Emerson and Georgia), who seemed to be really good friends to her.

The book is told from Pepper's POV alone and I found myself enjoying this book a lot. It wasn't an original masterpiece, but I did think it was a very good read and I'd recommend it to any NA lover.