Let You Leave

Let You Leave - Caisey Quinn This is a short novella that was included in the special edition that I bought of [b:Keep Me Still|18168007|Keep Me Still (Keep Me Still, #1)|Caisey Quinn|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1375339963s/18168007.jpg|25534685]. It tells the story of Layla and Landen and how they met.

It was a nice, decent read. It had a bit of insta-love going on and I found it a bit weird how Layla was instantly a puddle in his hands. This is a bit of a typical story: the bad boy falls for the virgin. But it's interesting with the history of Layla and the home situation of Landen. It's a short story that ends on a cliff hanger, but thankfully continues in the next book.

It moves a bit too fast in the beginning and I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But by the time the cliffhanger came and I really did want to know how to rest of the story continues.

This book is not about perfect characters, they are both kind of messed up (as seems to be the case in many new adult books) but it is interesting to read and I think you won't regret it (just don't throw you're book at the wall because of some of the things that happen and the end).