Paper Princess

Paper Princess - Erin Watt, Elle Kennedy, Jen Frederick 4.5/5 stars

I haven't read many great books lately and seeing all the good reviews for this one had me worrying if I was going to be the odd woman out yet again (as seems to happen with lots of other popular books).

But... this book was awsome. It's been a while since I just couldn't stop reading and the book seemed over way too damn fast.
There are 5 hot boys, gossip girl-like bitchyness, it's much less YA than I worried it would be, a bucketload full of angst, fun, intrigue, secrets and a heroine - who was suprisingly not annoying.
You should give it a try.. right now.

Or maybe you should wait until the next book comes, Because seriously? What is with that cliffhanger? There better be some kind of blackmailing involved from that bitch. It has to be something like that - involving the DNA test and the fortune?. But even then it's disgusting.
I wish I would've waited to read this one until the next book was out. The wait is going to be extremely long.....

I'm not going to ruin the story for you. It seemed weird to me at the beginning, but just stick with it. The royals will grow on you and when the book is over you'll feel like your favorite plaything just skipped town.